Mattress Protector, Bed Bug Proof Encasement Protector

Mattress Protector, Bed Bug Proof Encasement Protector

The National Pest Management Association advises all travelers to seal their luggage with plastic bags to prevent any hiding beg bugs to survive during the journey because Bedbugs can’t survive the place where lack Oxygen. 

Even at your home, you should keep your luggage sealed for a few days to ensure the death of existing bed bugs after travel. Frequent travelers’ luggage is the ideal place for bedbugs to hide and travel from one place to another and spread everywhere.

Since most of the bedbugs are biting you from the mattress, you can cover it with a zip encasement which can help you to kill them and sleep without anxiety. By using zippered encasement protector you can avoid major portation of bed bug bites.

LINENSPA Waterproof Bed Bug Proof Encasement Protector can Block out Liquids, Bed Bugs, Dust Mites, and Allergens.

About this item

  1. This protector is made with Polyurethane and plastic.

2. Its Thin, quiet waterproof barrier protects all 6 sides of the mattress from bed bugs, fluids, and spills. Its vinyl-free materials are safe for kids & pets.

3. Its Machine washable encasement, has a zippered closure for a comfortable secure fit on mattresses up to 12″ deep.

4. It will Fully encase your mattress with a soft, lightweight fabric to form a reliable protector against bed bugs, dust mites, and allergens.

5. Its Soft, breathable fabric creates a cooler, more comfortable sleeping environment without crinkling sound or plastic feel.

Affiliate Disclaimer

This website contains Amazon affiliate links to help you check the price, customer reviews, and ratings for each product. If you buy something we may get a small commission, but you have to pay as usual without any extra cost. This small commission may help us with the improvement, development, and maintenance of our website.

LINENSPA Waterproof Bed Bug Proof Encasement Protec
LINENSPA Waterproof Bed Bug Proof Encasement Protector

Check the Price and Customer Reviews

Remember, most bedbugs hide in your bed mattress, pillow, quilt, and bed frame. So, if you can cover them (except the bed frame) with zippered closure then you are safe about 85% from bed bug bites. Keep it like this few months to let them die as they can not survive due to lack of Oxigen. The remaining 15% of bedbugs on a bed frame can be treated with diatomaceous earth or baking soda as mentioned on our website https://fleabitesinfo.org

Learn more:

  1. How to kill bed bugs with natural Neem oil?
  2. Does diatomaceous earth kill bed bugs?
  3. How to apply baking soda to kill bed bugs from your entire home?

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
error: Content is protected !!