Flea bites on babies: Flea bites on babies is not a matter to be ignored. It should be removed fast whenever you get any symptom and take proper steps. Babies can’t do anything by their self, and unable to protect them. So, it’s your responsibility to identify the flea bites on their bodies and take necessary steps to treat flea bites on babies as early as possible. Find here the vital information about Flea bites on babies. Learn more: Flea bites on babies.
Usually, flea comes from pets like dogs or cats. Both of you and your baby like the pets most, and the flea comes as you or your baby gets closer to your pets. The fleas are too small to see. So it’s easy to observe your baby rather than observing fleas.
Most of us don’t take it seriously but don’t forget that it may cause a dangerous thing if you ignore this. Sometimes it causes unnecessary pain and suffering. So, you should take emergency steps if you notice some red spot on the skin of babies. You may not concern about the symptoms, and remedies of fleas bite on babies. Here we discuss the symptoms of flea bites on babies and its remedies.
You may also get an excellent guideline on flea bites on dogs and remedies for flea bites.
Find here an excellent product for flea control: https://fleabitesinfo.org/flea-bites-treatment/
Symptoms of Flea Bites on Babies
Babies are innocent and they can’t talk about everything that they want. Sometimes they express their pain and suffering through crying. Flea bites on babies may cause a serious problem if you don’t take it seriously. You should identify the bite on your babies and take emergency steps to fix it early. Don’t get too late to consult your baby to a doctor if you notice the following symptoms. and also be known about how long do flea bites last.
- Flea bites usually seem as red, angry or swollen welts on the skin
- There conjointly could also be a red halo close this spot, these marks on babies will do to 2cm in diameter
- Fleas commonly bite the elements that are most accessible to them: these embody arms, legs, and feet.
So don’t be late if you notice one of the symptoms on your babies. You may follow the remedies we will describe below or consult your baby to a dermatologist.
Find here an insect repellent for babies, cheap and best: Repels Ticks – Fleas – Keep Your Family Safe From Harmful Bugs & Harsh Chemicals – Kid & Pet Safe – All Natural – NO DEET or PICARDIN – No-See-Ums and More! Spray or Wipe.
Causes of Flea Bites on Babies
Flea bites on babies cause for many reasons, and we can fix the problems if we take care of our baby.
- Babies are like to crawl on the carpet or floor. Flea lives on the carpet and jumps on the baby’s body while they crawling.
- Most often flea jump over the body of baby’s from the pet.
- Sometimes it comes from our surroundings garbage or dust.
- Some people having itch are also responsible for the flea bites on babies when they take the baby to their arms.
The adult flea can fly, but the child can’t, they can only jump. So the flea may come from the carpet and surrounding dust. Sometimes our relatives having itch take the baby on their arms without washing their hands. It is also responsible for flea bites on babies. So the caretaker of the baby should take care of this.
How to Prevent Flea Bites on Babies?
Flea bites on babies are easily preventable if we get alert and take the matter seriously. It will be easier if you follow the instruction given below and maintain some natural remedy for flea bite.
- As flea comes from the nearest drain or garbage, so it’s too important to keep always clean the nearest drain or garbage.
- We always allow our pets to get on our bed. Flea also comes from the pet body, so it’ll be a tremendous step if we take away our pets from our baby, and don’t let the pet get on the bed.
- You should wash the bed sheet and babies clothes if you notice that the pet get the room of your babies.
- You should also give some restriction to the pet so that they can’t spread fleas to your baby.
- Babies are very likely to crawling on the floor. Hence flea jumps on their body while crawling. So you should wash all the fabrics and carpet by hot water mixing boric acid powder to kill the fleas from the floor or carpet.
- You may also take some suggestion from the professional who fixes fleas from the house.
The above remedies are too much help to prevent flea bites on babies. You may also take home remedies for flea bites as given below.
Most Effective Home Remedies for Flea Bites on Babies
Flea bites on babies are preventable by using some cosmetics. You may use this product on your baby’s body while you see red bumps on their body. Red bumps cause as flea sucks blood from the body, sometimes it causes itch. Some baby lotion and soaps are so effective to fix flea bites on babies. You may also prevent it by some home remedies for flea bite.
- Flea bites may cause pain, cold or hot compress with ice is very helpful to get rid of the pain of flea bites.
- Flea bites also cause an itch on babies body, Aloe Vera lotions are too effective to remove the scratch of bite.
- Hydrocortisone cream is also very helpful to remove the red bump on the baby’s body.
- You may also give baking soda solution using cotton wool, and give a message to your baby’s body. This will relieve them from pain.
- Some oils are too effective to get free from further infection. Tea tree oil, almond oil are too effective in such a case.
- Some flea free lotion is also available in the nearest pharmacy, but be careful about that lotion. Don’t use it on their hands, as maximum times babies suck their hands or fingers.
- Moreover, you should consult a doctor if you find anything serious and darker.
If you want to buy Hydrocortisone cream, we recommend here: Kirkland Signature Hydrocortisone cream: Maximum Strength, 1% with Aloe, 2-ounce, a pack of 4.
Flea bites on babies are too dangerous although it is not so tough to prevent. But it may be a serious matter if you don’t care about those. You should know clearly about the symptoms and causes to take necessary steps against it. So, know about it and take the remedies we described above.
No accuracy warranty of any information provided here. This is not medical advice anyway, can be used for information purpose. Always ask your doctor for medical treatment while necessary.
Sources of Information:
01. Health Care Websites
02. Google images – unrestricted
03. Health and Fitness Magazine
04. General Physicians Suggestion and Recommendation