How to Identify Bedbugs?
To avoid bedbug bites, at first, you have to recognize bed bugs clearly. Don’t be confused with other bugs as bed bugs. If so, you may end up with the wrong treatment for other bugs as bedbugs.
The bed bug is very smaller as an apple seed in size, very much irritating in our usual life. You can pick up bedbugs from anywhere to your home. Because bedbugs are everywhere: in restaurants, movie theaters, on trains, even in airplanes.
Where do Bedbugs come from?
Bedbugs are hitchhikers and come in contact with unintentionally. They can come from anyone or more of the following sources:
01. Furniture & fixture: At the time of dissembling furniture & fixture, being disturbed they can come into your home.
02. Incorrect pesticide application: If the applied pesticide is unable to kill bedbugs, they will find some places to hide them.
03. Shortage of food: While they find a shortage of food i.e. no host may cause them to migrate to neighboring rooms.
04. Shortage of spaces: Also a shortage of harbourage spaces may cause them to migrate to neighboring rooms.
05. Infested materials: Infested materials like furniture and fixtures or clothing moved down a hall or passed on to others without removing bed bugs or treating properly.